Gakanke Consulting Limited – Our client, Abvee Industries Limited, is a unit in the Veepee Group of Companies. Veepee Industries is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including;Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing ink & Resins etc.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personnel Manager
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Personnel Manager is responsible for HR, Admin, Security, liaising activities of the unit.
- Daily Personnel related activities, executing disciplinary actions.
- Attendance Management.
- To take security measures against external and internal threats to company employees and property.
- To co-ordinate and liaison with government bodies – local, state and national.
- To ensure compliance with regard to licenses/permits by applying and availing of same from regulatory bodies from time to time.
- To coordinate with contractors.
- To maintain all manpower related records.
- To ensure documentation and ground work for audit / inspection by customer companies and regulatory agencies.
- To maintain and perform all immigration related activities.
- To plan and execute training related activities.
- To support contingency plan from Senior Management.
- Monitoring and assisting in HSE, especially implementation of PPEs.
- Ensuring smooth working environment by coordinating with Employees/ workers, Staff Union and Management.
- Required to prepare and submit in time monthly report in the defined format relating job function.
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates with HND qualifications and /or Personnel Management qualification, Law desirable.
- Experience: 10 +/- years.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy with good command over MS Office.
- Team player.
- Pro active in approach.
- Aptitude towards HR.
- Reports to: AGM-HR (local).
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.