Job Title: Personal Assistant (PA) to the CEO
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings, etc.
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” roles, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Manage the schedule and workload of the CEO, ensuring that he is adequately prepared for meetings. Where appropriate, prepare the meeting agenda and provide needed background information to the CEO.
- Brief the CEO on their daily schedule and ensure they arrive on time and the location of the event.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the office of the CEO and internal departments.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and follow up appropriately.
- Arrange travel and logistics including booking flights, car rental, and hotel accommodations.
- Arrange logistics for visitors, coordinate conference calls, transcribe notes and type correspondence.
- Arrange meetings, provide needed background information, and complete expense reports for reimbursement after the trip.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the Bank.
- Provide general administrative tasks such as answering phones, faxing, mailing, filing, and photocopying.
- First Degree / HND with a background in any of Legal, Finance or Business related field.
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience supporting C-Level Executives.
- Experience in Real Estate is desired.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible, self-motivated, and proactive
- Demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to exercise diplomacy, discretion, and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Forward-looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All CVs must be saved with the candidates full name.
- Any CV not saved with candidates full name will not be treated.
- Only those who meet the above criteria need to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in due course.