Virtual PALyn – Our client, who is into Fabric Sales, is recruiting a very efficient individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Personal assistant duties
- Handle all administrative tasks of the company
- Handling all Accounting duties.
- Performing office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Associate’s Degree in related field with work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
- More education, experience, or additional certifications and licenses will be added advantage
- Proficiency with computers and bookkeeping software, strong typing skills.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles.
- Professional manner and a strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.