Eta Zuma Mining and Industries Limited provides premium solutions to businesses in the primary and secondary sectors of the economy, especially those in solid minerals, extractive industry, manufacturing industry and agriculture. Some of its clients are Zuma 828 Coal Limited, IMEX Mineral Resources and Processing Company, Zuma Energy Nigeria Limited, Zuma Steel W/A Limited, and Zuma Metals & Energy Resources Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Performance Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and deploy best fit performance management systems across business entities
- Develop and deploy business performance dashboards and analysis
- Drive the coordination of strategic and operational activities across the organizations including project support, coordination, and collation of information, reporting and data analysis.
- Prepare quarterly(periodic) performance reviews for senior management teams across the various businesses
- Collaborate with Business Heads in achieving the organizational Strategic Plans including reviewing performance against the strategic objectives and tracking of the organization’s work plan across the respective businesses
- Develop a complete performance management system to measure the performance of each department and key staff
- Work with relevant parties to provide measurement standards, targets and KPIs to the management team, including both financial and non-financial KPIs
- Communicate results and recommendations to management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations
- Performs other related duties assigned by the Management
- Document and monitor relevant performance measures and metrics
- Implement performance policies and guidelines
- Set and monitor performance management calendar
- Manage Performance Appraisal process
- Compile appraisal results and outcomes for reports.
- Candidates should possess a BSc, MBA or MSc in relevant fields with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted people will be contacted.