Ysidra Creative Solutions is an innovative design studio based in Lagos that delivers fresh and engaging creative solutions for clients who want greater attention to detail and enhanced experiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Operations Manager will formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- He will be responsible for planning, organizing efficient utilization of resources (manpower, raw materials and equipment capacity) and ensuring that production lead-time is optimized.
- Organize and coordinate day-to-day business operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity.
- Establish organizational/operational methods, to monitor project or area progress.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of all business units, and provide corrective supervision where necessary.
- Implement and/or manage operational and production plans.
- Develop and monitor operation of the definition of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), MOU and Trade Agreements.
- Produce monthly operations review and reports to evaluate growth performance in each department.
- Plan work schedules, estimate material costs and assign duties to staff to maintain effective performance of activities and respond to fluctuating workload.
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Active involvement in estimating, negotiating and agreeing to budgets and timescales with procurement and marketing managers.
- Develop and Implement Project Cost Management Plan.
- Responsible for cost, schedule control and validates payment milestones with finance before payment to vendors.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record keeping systems, forms control, office layout, budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes.
- Ensure operation of supplies by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining supplies inventories.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements.
- Develop and maintain relationship with partne Ysidra Creative Solutions Limitedrs/vendors/suppliers.
- Responsible for end-to-end quality project delivery and PO closure.
- Liaise with top management; assist in the development of strategic plans for operational and sales activities.
- Collaborate with production team on vendor screening and selection.
- Assist in special projects with other staff members, and identifying product improvement.
- Ensure established timelines are met by overseeing job trafficking unit.
- Monitors individual task on trello to ensure staff compliance
- Facilitates pickup and drop off of products including marketing material
- Responsible for creating/controlling production schedules and amendment of QA checklist, re-negotiating timescales and schedule.
- Creates new PO for production run, prepares RFQ and inspects before it’s sent to vendors and suppliers.
- Oversees the entire production dept, and supervises daily operations of each department.
- Ensures suitable and adequate resources are assigned to meet the needs of projects, jobs and client expectation.
- Inspects and confirm colour specification of items /vendors
- Ensures the general success of every project from start to finish
- B.Sc (any discipline), Certification and professional experience in project management, etc
Requirements / Soft Skills:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart and intelligent
- Good use of Microsoft word, Excel, Ms project
- Ability to multitask
- Good time manager
- Problem solving ability
- Can work independently or in a team.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.