HMs Real Estate is a start-up real estate development, full-service and title company in Benin City, Edo State. We exist to provide cutting edge real estate development and financing solutons for everyone. Our initial target is to provide affordable and decent apartments for daily income earners.
Our owner-occupied mass housing projects uses the collaborative mechanism of PPPs (Public Private Partnerships) and innovates workable strategies to harness the incredible power with pooling meager daily savings to actualize the owner occupied housing ambition of the daily income earner. House Masters Realators Limited is incorporated in Nigeria under the Cooperate Affairs Commission (CAC) with RC1727170.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Permanent & Full time
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Business Administration or related fields
- Must be a Male
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent driving skills.
- N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.