KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with pharmaceutical products. Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential? Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team? If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
With the expansion of our Company, we require the services of resourceful and experienced professionals for the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Assist the Operations Manager in handling the day-to-day administrative operation of the Company.
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field,
- You have minimum of three years relevant work experience, and you are proficient in Windows and MS office package.
- You possess excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills and multitasking ability.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent Mandarin (Chinese) communication skills.
- You should be able to speak and read Chinese and act as an interpreter (Important!)
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume with a valid phone number and a written Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview will be conducted at our Lagos Head Office.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.