Honeyworld Interiors Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Operation Architect
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring that all drawings and construction meet industry standards.
- Maintaining a daily task list for assigned projects, discussing time allotments, schedules, and delegations.
- Regularly follow trends in Architecture and Interior Design so that own work and ideas are of an ‘International’ calibre as well as sophistication level.
- Assisting project teams to ensure delays are adequately documented.
- Reviewing shop drawings and samples to ensure drawings and finishes match company specifications.
- Checking 3D and also ensuring that technical dimensions of the site are measured correctly.
- Ensure that 3-D drawings and designs effectively make use of the available space for the project.
- Ensure that all drawings and plans are developed according to the space available for the project.
- Liaise with other Architects effectively such that there is harmony between drawings and site work on all projects.
Typical work activities as an Interior Architect, you will be involved in the following:
- Conducting pre-bid and pre-construction site visits.
- Validating invoices for partial or full payment.
- Conducting technical reviews and evaluating project solicitations, proposals, quotes, and proposed change requests.
- Reviewing shop drawings and submittals.
- Notice variations in the cost and effectively communicate with quantity surveyor and accounts departments.
- Also, specify to who the cost of the variation is billed to (client or vendor).
- Liaise with the Project Manager to identify any risks on site and synchronize the drawings with the space provided on-site.
- Monitor site works and also ensure that deadlines are met.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 – 5 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.