HSE Strategy Development Limited is an international consultancy firm focused on Health, Safety and Environment, Business and Strategy Development, Organisational Development and Management Consulting. We have interests and offer services in varying sectors including, Health, Oil and Gas, Agriculture, Raw Materials Mining and Exporting, Finance and Investments, Construction, Consulting, Education, and ICT. We are registered in Nigeria, under the Companies and Allied Matters ACT 1990. HSE’s goal is to develop strategies that create growth, sustainability and process improvement for organisations.
Our value in this context is complete end to end competence and ability to provide real-time solutions and strategies with implementation and industry-specific sustenance controls across a broad spectrum of capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Nurse
Locations: Abuja, Nasarawa, Niger, Benue, Kogi, Kwara & Plateau
- First Degree or its equivalent in Nursing, Midwifery or related field.
- Certification in or professional membership in related bodies.
- Up-to-date Nursing and Midwifery council of Nigeria certification.
- Good knowledge of excel, word and data analytics.
- Good knowledge of claims, bills and vetting processes.
- Minimum of 2 years post-NYSC cognate experience preferable with an HMO.
- Attendance of relevant courses, seminars and workshops.
- Not more than 28 years old.
Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
7th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “The Position Applied For – Your Full Name – Location of Interest (e.g: Nurse – Omoniyi Zara – Abuja)” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications without the advised subject line will not be considered.