Doyenlead Consulting – Our client, a leading nursery and primary school, committed to nurturing and empowering every learner with the skills to thrive and become global citizens, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nursery Teacher
Location: Lekki 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A passionate nursery teacher who is convinced that they fit into the school’s vision and is interested in starting a rewarding career with the school.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop exciting and relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided curriculum.
- Use a variety of teaching and learning strategies.
- Maintain open communication between parents and work colleagues in building and maintaining a supportive and encouraging team environment.
- Plan and develop programs that would cater to the educational needs of children in the early years.
- Keep accurate and updated ongoing records of each child’s progress and prepare reports.
Minimum Educational Qualifications / Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution with at least 1-year experience or NCE with at least 3 years experience.
- A Higher Degree and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Excellent knowledge of new trends and teaching/learning methods
- High level of creativity skills
- A good knowledge of Phonics
- Effective classroom management and supervision skills
- Evidence of personal commitment to professional development
- Should be tech-savvy
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Self-management skills and a high level of emotional intelligence
- Good interpersonal relationship.
Salary / Benefit
- N70,000 monthly.
- Accommodation Available.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.