Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse Midwife II
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Diagnosing, monitoring and examining women during pregnancy;
- Developing, assessing and evaluating individual programs of care;
- Providing full antenatal care, including screening tests in the hospital, community and the home;
- Identifying high risk pregnancies and making referrals to doctors and other medical specialists;
- Arranging and providing parenting and health education;
- Providing counseling and advice before and after screening and tests;
- Offering support and advice following events such as miscarriage, termination, stillbirth, neonatal abnormality and neonatal death;
- Supervising and assisting mothers in labour, monitoring the condition of the foetus and using knowledge of drugs and pain management;
- Giving support and advice on the daily care of the baby, including breastfeeding, bathing and making up feeds;
- Liaising with agencies and other health and social care professionals to ensure continuity of care;
- RN or RNM in Nursing is required
- At least 2 years work experience as a midwife.
- Must live in Ikorodu, Lagos or reside within proximity.
- Applicant must not be more than 40 years of age.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.