Nigeria LNG Limited is a limited liability company incorporated on May 17, 1989, to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic market and for export. We operate from five offices spread across different locations. Our liquefaction plant is located in Bonny Island and the corporate Head Office in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head, Intelligence, Investigation and Strategy
Reference Code: CSS/2022/001
Location: NLNG Corporate Head Office, Port Harcourt, Rivers
- To manage all security investigations and the cycle of intelligence activities and operations, including analysis and production of early warning reports on specific security threats that may impact on NLNG assets and operations company-wide.
- Manage, lead and drive the development of best-practice procedures for the intelligence and investigation function that will deliver early warning and reduce threat impact on business corporate-wide.
- Manage, lead and drive the production of monthly and annual threat/risk assessments and forecast, security surveys for NLNG operations as the basis for security risk mitigation strategies for the security department and company corporate wide.
- Manage the liaison and interface with the State & Local government security agencies (SSS, NPF, DIA, NA, NN, NSCDC, NDLEA, Customs, etc.) as well as security departments of sister companies to ensure constructive collaboration, exchange of information and support in delivering overall security objectives company-wide.
- Manage, lead and supervise investigation of security incidents or near misses in all company operational areas and share learnings to ensure a proactive approach to security incident management in line with the security management system.
- Manage and lead the review of all aspects of NLNG security operations and propose improvements in procedures, facilities and equipment to secure Company’s assets in line with global and industry best practice.
- Manage and maintain CSS department threat/risk register and detailed database of all security incidents around NLNG operations and maintain an in-depth current knowledge of the socio-political and security operating environment in the Niger Delta region in particular, nationally and internationally as well.
- Manage and lead the production of daily and weekly threat updates and intelligence summary for NLNG management and stakeholders- inclusive of general summary, key events, threat trends, and changing crime patterns.
To be eligible to apply for this position, the right candidate should:
- Have obtained a university degree in any of the Social Sciences or the Arts, with 10 – 12 years post-graduation experience with a minimum of 5 years experience in the intelligence department of any of the Government Security Agencies.
- In addition, a minimum of 3 years experience in the required function in a reputable organisation, especially an Oil & Gas company, would be an added advantage.
- The candidate should also be able to demonstrate proficiency in Information Technology.
- Possession of relevant professional certifications such as Certified Protection Professional (CPP), Professional Certified Investigator (PCI) or equivalents will be helpful.
Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Good communication Skills
- Personal Effectiveness and Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skills
- Innovation and Digitalization
- Strategic and Motivational Leadership
- People Management.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click on the above Link
- Click on “Register with Us” to register
- Click on “Login to Job Portal”
- Click on the position to access the details and apply
- Attach / upload copies of relevant certificates along with the application – on the Job Portal.
- Only applications completed via the NLNG job portal are valid.
- Attachment of the underlisted document is mandatory:
- Copies of Tertiary Educational Certificates
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Any false information provided during or after the application process, where and when discovered, will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s) or nullification of employment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all employment decisions at NLNG are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications after competitive assessment.