Clout Africa is a full stack media incubator that works to help brands reach global audiences by creating content tailored to the client and audience’s taste and optimising brands and individuals and organizations to reach peak marketability with the ultimate goal of exporting viable brands to international audiences.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Music Producer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To produce radio shows and music.
- To work closely with the Audio Team and Clout Band to professionally create music for all the needs of Clout.
- To be able to solo produce songs as per Clout’s requirements in a speedy, professional and timely manner.
- To Edit, Mix and Master audio as required on DAWs.
- Create, compose, oversee the production of audio materials and assist clients develop their own music.
- The ability to produce a radio show.
- Ensure studio etiquette is followed during work sessions.
- The ability to play one or more musical instruments proficiently and demonstrate the fundamentals of music theory and song writing.
- Must be able to deliver international standard audio works.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Must have advanced skills in DAW’s for editing, Creation, Mixing and Mastering audio.
- Must possess basic and advanced audio engineer skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate versatility in many musical styles and genres.
- Must have Supervisory skills and be able to lead when required.
- Remains current in all the relevant fields related to Studio recording, sound processing and Music editing both analogue and digital, software and hardware based.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Education / Experience
- The Music Producer must have a minimum of Post-Secondary Education.
- He must also have an Associate Degree in Audio or Sound Engineering from an accredited institution; this requirement may be substituted for 3 to 5 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified above.
- Music Theory and Song Writing experience;
- 3 to 5 years experience directly related to these duties is required.
- Good written and spoken English Language skills.
- Ability to produce radio shows, Music and various other audio products in minimal time to the highest quality.
- Knowledge of Studio hardware/software and recording Equipment and the ability to set up, calibrate and operate studio equipment.
- Ability to react quickly to changing circumstances.
- Ability gather data, compile information, and prepare weekly update reports.
- Ability to utilize DAWs and show mastery in editing, mixing and mastering techniques.
- Ability to supervise and train assigned staff in his/her scope of responsibilities.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online