Cowrywise is a digital wealth management platform democratising access to savings and investment products for the underserved and growing millennials in Africa. Joining us means you are part of an interdisciplinary team with a lofty vision of building the next-generation wealth management platform for Africans.
We’re designing tools and infrastructure to help our current 250k users access, start and build savings and investment culture across different asset classes. We envision growing our user base to 10million by 2025. We are also committed to driving financial education and spreading the right finance knowledge to diverse strata of the society; formal, semi-formal and informal. This is why we need you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Motion Designer / Videographer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
Can you help us achieve this?
- Our Growth and Marketing team consists of Content and Product Marketers who tell and source exciting stories that inform, educate and nudge people towards financial freedom.
- To expand our visual content, we are looking for a Creative Designer with a comprehension of end to end video production and shooting.
You would fit in if:
- You command the mastery of the camera, how the setup works, as well as the basics of videography and photography
- Have a full understanding of video editing and production, and how this contributes to the growth of our user base.
- Comfortable with the use of Adobe suite (most especially After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Translate written ideas to exciting visual contents that can drive the right engagement for Cowrywise.
- Be willing to learn and take up additional responsibilities occasionally beyond your core functions.
This role requires you to:
- Drive, expand, and maintain the Cowrywise marketing presence in collaboration with leadership, engineering, product design and other teams.
- Contribute to design direction on all of the Cowrywise marketing campaigns both organic and paid channels.
- Be part of break-through brand expressions, campaign systems, and industry-leading design
- Collaborate with external teams in creating strategy, execution and production of visual content.
- Constantly analyse the impact of creative design efforts in meeting the Cowrywise vision.
If selected, you would have access to:
- Earn in the top 10% of the industry benchmark.
- Work with some of the smartest engineering talents and compassionate people building the next-generation personal wealth management tools.
- 21 days paid leave and 13th-month salary
- Fully-funded all-round health insurance
- 10% employer’s pension contribution
- An exciting opportunity to network vertically and horizontally with different businesses across the diverse sectors we interact with
- Free lunch, data allowance, and other benefits.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online