Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with the Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- At least 2 years work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store or the Android market
- Proficient knowledge of relevant computer languages for Android, iOS, and Windows devices
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.