Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural or man-made disasters or exclusion from healthcare.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mental Health Supervisor
Location: Based in Gwoza, Gwoza LGA, Borno
Report to: Mental Health Activity Manager
Working Hours: 48 per week
Contract Duration: Six (6) months
- Participate in the planning, supervision and coordination of mental health / pycho-social related services in the programme in accordance with MSF standards in order to provide the most appropriate mental health support for patients.
- Experience in implementation of mental health and psychosocial support
- Hands-on Experience in SGBV Mental health support
- Experience in psychiatric consultations and follow-up´s
- Experience in phycological First Aid Training.
- Fully Knowledgeable In mental health Sensitization.
- Experience in rational use psychotropic drug and their consumption
- Degree in Psychology or Psychiatry
- Psycho-social counselling experience of at least 2 years.
- Must have a practicing license
- English and Hausa language essential.
- People Management
- As per the MSF salary scale (National contract).
Application Closing Date
7th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted
- MSF Encourages Women and People with Disability Status to Apply.