Don Quester Consulting – Our client, an Arbitration Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Engagement & Growth Officer (MEGO)
Job Application Code: MEGO001
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Qualification Requirements
- BSc. in related field with minimum of 5 years’ work experience of relevant professional experience in membership management or stakeholder engagement.
- Good communication, creative thinking and business development skills
- Resourceful nature and excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft software is required.
- Ability to create and develop a working document for the Institute’s membership engagement, growth and development initiative.
- Ability to create and analyze the results from members’ surveys on areas of interest and expertise to develop an informed strategy outreach.
- Ability to build relationship with Branch Executives and Committees and learn about their priorities for engagement in the Institute’s activities, and use that knowledge to develop a strategic plan for engagement events and activities.
- Ability to liaise with the Branch Executives and Committees in planning and executing an annual calendar of in-person and virtual events (meetings, webinars, roundtable, gala night, etc.) that bring together the membership of the Institute.
- Ability to facilitate the exchange of views among members, including the use of social media and other tools/platforms.
- Ability to act as an ongoing point of contact for Branch Executives and Committees.
- Ability to provide quarterly reports to Management and Governing Council on activities of the Branches and Committees, and propose on how best to strengthen and improve them.
- Ability to create partnership proposals for prospective corporate membership in the building strong public-sector/private-sector partnerships and cooperation.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Application Code stated above as the subject of the email.
- Your cover letter should contain a summary of your work experience as it relates to the advertised role, years of work experience, key achievement and skills attained as it relates to the advertised role.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.
- For further inquiries send a chat to Dawn on WhatsApp @09060370862 or send a mail to email@example.com
- Punctuality is a Priority.