Excel Charis Pharmaceutical Chemical Limited is an indigenous pharmaceutical company, established in June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013. We are into active marketing of different segments of drugs such as Oncology, Fertility, ICU, Antipsychotic, Antihypertensive, Antibiotics, pain management, OTC and other lines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Akure, Ondo; Ekiti; Adamawa; Gombe and Taraba
Employment Type: Full-time
- Planning, coordinating and assume full responsibility for the Actualization of the total sales objectives of the region.
- Ensure the profitability and growth of the company’s products in the region
- Implementation of the company marketing policy in the region.
- Increase customer base and serving the distributors, major institution and other key accounts.
- Ensure that receivables are kept low and work towards timely collections of payment for orders and deposition into designated banks
- Ensure effective detailing to customers thus achieving strong visibility of our product in the region.
- Accurate and time ling processing of all orders
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a B.A / B.Sc / HND qualification
- Candidates must have proven work experience on sales of medication
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Postion and Location as the subject of the email.