Geneith Pharmaceuticals Limited was incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) 1990 on the Nineteenth day of January in the year 2000 as a Private Limited Liability Company limited by share. The name of the company was initially Geneith Global Limited but the special resolution of the Board of Directors was changed to Geneith Pharmaceuticals Limited on the twelfth day of September 2007. The Company has its corporate head office at No. 12 Adewale Crescent, Off Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Oshodi, Lagos. However, we are located strategically in the Six Geopolitical Regions of the Federation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Make presentations to doctors, practice staff, and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors, and pharmacists in the retail sector
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Keep detailed records of all contacts – build a strong customer database
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations, and briefings
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, interpret, present, and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products
- Keep up to date with new developments, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business, and adapt strategy accordingly.
- Preferably B.Sc in Pharmacy or any other related field
- At least 2 years experience as a Medical (detailing) Rep.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- Knowledge of MS office suite
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Must reside in Enugu State.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online