SageLife is a new and ultramodern diagnostic centre in Nigeria. SageLife provides quality and comprehensive range of laboratory services that align with international standard using the current equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Radiographer
- As a diagnostic radiographer, you’ll work in the Radiology department, acquiring images to help with the diagnosis of illnesses and injuries.
- You’ll work with the latest imaging methods such as:
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Good knowledge of Echocardiography is an added advantage.
- With experience, you may also contribute towards interpreting images, establishing treatment plans and helping with intervention procedures.
As a diagnostic radiographer, you’ll typically need to:
- Preparing examination rooms for patient examinations.
- Positioning patients and equipment, explaining the procedures, and ensuring patients’ comfort.
- Offering pre procedure advice.
- Performing diagnostic imaging to obtain clear, usable images.
- Inserting commands and data into the computer to document and specify the scan sequences, and monitoring the video display to adjust the density or contrast.
- Monitoring patients during examinations, ensuring their safety, and following procedures to prevent unnecessary exposure to radiation.
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients’ records.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Radiography.
- Post NYSC current practicing licence.
- Smart, knowledge of the job, adaptability, good communication skill, target-oriented, team work.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.