The Blowfish Hotel is the ultimate oasis of comfort and style, where sophistication and attitude seamlessly blend with timeless design. A modern boutique hotel in Lagos, the Blowfish Hotel is proof that the new rules of elegance are crisp, clean, and modern, without fuss or complexity. With chosen furnishing, floor lighting and bedside lamps that harmoniously balance history and modernity, the Blowfish Hotel is more than a place to stay, it is THE place to be. Our luxurious amenities including fine cotton linen, plush down comforter and pillows, flat screen TV, in-room wireless internet connection and a soothing bath will leave you relaxed and refreshed. Enjoy our fascinating swimming pool, gym and WiFi in all areas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The main role of the Marketing Specialist is to increase awareness of Company services and capabilities in existing markets and continuously oversee and evaluate sales and marketing activities.
- The Marketing Specialist works closely with the Marketing Manager to gain a better understanding of previous company projects and conduct market research and analysis to explore new markets. The Marketing Specialist is also responsible for supervising employees in the department and leading them towards achieving the growth goals of the Company.
- Prepare a marketing plan for presentation and communication to Management and provide input to the Company’s strategic planning.
- Provide monthly reports and updates to the marketing Manager about the Marketing activities of the Group.
- Analyze and Control expenditures of Department to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Maintain strong interaction with prospective clients, set expansion targets and coordinate with Management to develop a strategy to win new clients.
- Identify and establish contact with potential new vendors, exhibition organizers, and media.
- Generate leads through Campaigns, Launch Events, Newsletters, Print Ads, Digital Ads, Social Media, Website
- Engage with previous media contacts to develop relationship and increase media coverage for company
- Develop and Enhance Social Media presence
- Creation of weekly content calendar/monthly report
- Branding template for posts
- Images for special occasions
- Develop and Implement Public Relations Activities
- Press Releases
- Editorial/Award Features
- Media Support at Events/Exhibitions
- Interviews & Commentaries
- Prepare company information and documents for presentation to potential clients
- Promote the company by demonstrating professionalism and efficiency in all business correspondences and dealings.
- Collaborate with the Sales to analyze market trends and feedback to develop/strengthen marketing activities
- Deliver marketing strategies to locate suitable areas where new initiatives or projects will add business advantage through innovative use of company services.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to conduct marketing research across the territory to gain an understanding of current market trends in media/advertising/launches
- Develop and implement formal marketing and communications strategies.
- Establish and maintain consistent corporate image across all activities. Ensure awareness of and adherence to the company’s brand and visual identity guidelines.
- Provide support to the graphic designer for the design and creation of company brochures for distribution at exhibitions and other events.
- Develop corporate presentations according to company corporate image guidelines.
- Identify upcoming events & recommend Company event participation.
- Ensure establishment of vendor/media database that is regularly updated.
- Maintain an updated and complete marketing projects database.
- Consolidate projects information from various disciplines according to preset enhancement committee procedure for the design and production of leaflets
- Follow up and coordinate with photographer/videographer to capture all stages of company projects during construction and up to completion. Maintain a database of project photographs.
- Design and produce a monthly corporate newsletter for distribution to company customers and employees.
- Prepare and issue press releases on new projects and other activities / events in coordination with Management.
- Organize and maintain archive of company related publications and marketing activities.
- Provide necessary support materials to employees from various disciplines, including proposals, graphic materials for presentations, brochures, and general information about company.
- Coordinate all necessary arrangements for participation in seminars and exhibitions (registration, booth theme and design, poster and artwork design, handouts, invitation cards, presentations, brochure printing, hostess briefing etc.)
- Ensure the standardization of all promotional materials.
- Ensure that all printing materials meet standards of quality in appearance and content.
- Maintain corporate identity and branding in all written and verbal communications and materials for distribution internally as well as externally.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 8 years work experience.
- Good planning, organization and presentation capability.
- Excellent in Digital marketing.
- Strong understanding of marketing and Marketing strategies. Knowledge of the industry, the business and market trends.
- Possess drive and motivation to continuously explore and identify new opportunities for business growth and development.
- Experience in Marketing, customer communication, exposure to projects and planning are all considered as assets.
- Ability to recognize business opportunities. Presentation and marketing skills.
- Research and analysis.
- Strong languages skills.
N90,000 – N130,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.