Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’ve built a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Bolt is the first European super-app, with the mission to make urban mobility more affordable, safe and sustainable. We help people save time and money, reduce stress and improve cities. Bolt also empowers millions of entrepreneurs – drivers, couriers, restaurant and store owners – all earning with Bolt and building their businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
- Your daily adventures will include:
- Support developing and implementing offline and online local marketing campaigns, PR and social media strategy of Bolt and Bolt Food
- Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Provide top-quality content for newsletters, push notifications, website and blog
- Do translations and copy adaptations on a daily basis
- Social media content management
- Be responsible for local events and event partnerships to increase brand visibility in your country
- Liaise with media, partners, influencers, restaurants, agencies and our customers to execute marketing activities
- Understand the lifecycle of customers and identify opportunities to drive growth and retention
- Production management of marketing tools and graphic materials
- Review and analyse the performance of all local online and offline marketing activities.
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Experience with social media management and advertising
- Good copywriting skills in English
- Entrepreneurial get-things-done attitude and good collaboration skills
- Data-driven approach to tracking and analysing campaign results
- Strong attention to deadlines and details
- Basic knowledge of design tools like Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Experience with creating simple graphics materials.
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Click here to apply online