Runoclean is an outstanding post construction cleaning company with great capability to cater for a wide variety of clientele ranging from small to large businesses to government agencies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Increase the clientele base of the company by advertising the services offline and online
- Provide innovative promotional offerings and online and offline marketing campaigns.
- Manage and optimize lead generation that impacts all stages of the customer journey
- Conclude transactions via cold calls and emails
- Contribute to the implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the company’s presence.
- See all leads through to completion and evaluate the success using various metrics.
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution.
- Conduct market research
- Collaborate with managers in preparing marketing budgets.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.