Prudent Effsow Commodities Limited is an Agro-processing and export entity operating in Nigeria, aimed at becoming the source of premium Agro-processed commodities to the global market.
Currently starting out with Cashew Nuts, we have developed a robust operating model that gives us considerable control of our logistics, local supplies, and access to markets in America, Europe, Asia and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- Responsible for ensuring our product (semi-processed cashew) thrives in the international market space, achieving product recognition, sound clientele base, share of voice and market share.
- Job holder must be able to maintain existing clients and build relationship with new clients by leveraging on our business and marketing strategies across the industry.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRAs)
- Assist the Marketing and Documentation Manager with all activities necessary to drive business growth and profitability
- Generate leads with clients in foreign countries to help drive the business presence
- Get information on prospective client-country requirements necessary for exportation
- Work with the Manager and ensure all documentation and certifications are duly followed through
- Maintain relationship with existing clients thereby strengthening company’s clientele base
- Coordinate all export activities
- Carry out thorough inspection of products by working with the Production Head and QAA to ensure products meet client specification and exportation standard of the client’s need and country
- Follow up with clients to take note of their feedback as regard company’s products
- Work with the Admin team to ensure packaging requirements are readily available and other requirements necessary for exportation
- Ensure loading of containers are in line with international loading standards and safety requirements
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- The job holder liaises with other staff throughout the organization to ensure that the Export function is giving due attention.
- The job holder must always ensure necessary documentation and certifications
- Ensure strict compliance to company policies on exportation and international business standards set out in the policy manual.
- To undertake any other duties as appropriate within the competence level and general level of responsibility of the post as required by the Line Manager
Requirements & Person Specifications
- B.Sc or HND qualification in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar degrees
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Marketing, Sales, Documentation, and relevant roles
- CDD must be resident in Mowe and environs or must be willing to relocate
- Experience within the FMCG or Agro-processing Industry is required
- Must have good knowledge of export activities and processes
- Certifications in Sales and Marketing will be added advantage
- Smart and enthusiastic
- Able to manage stress and work under pressure
- CDD should not be more than 30 years of age
- Good team player.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.