Capworth Consulting is an international team of professionals with operations in London, the UK and Nigeria. Expertise and attention to detail are foundational principles of our business culture, and our experience across various sectors allows us to bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to solve the complex problems facing our clients in their local context.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Employment Type: Full-time or Freelance
- We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive (for either Full-time or Freelance) to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. The individual will target and meet with prospective clients and organize creative campaigns that can make a difference to our company’s success.
- He/she must possess a strong arsenal of techniques and methods to promote our products, services, and public brand.
- The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate potential clients’ interest in our products and services in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth.
- Create and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
- Build and maintain relationships with available and potential clients to ensure continued business activities.
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role.
- Excellent communication and people skills (ability to speak English & Hausa fluently is an additional advantage).
- Good understanding of marketing strategies and market research techniques.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM).
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Applicants must be based in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants are to notify in their application mail, which of the opportunities they are putting in for; either Full-time or Freelance positions.