Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Director
Ref No: 825675
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
Time Type: Full time
Main Purpose of Job
- To leverage a unique understanding of the market and consumer which will build brand equity and align Nigeria long-term category and brand development strategies with the region. To deliver profitable returns through leading the development of brand and portfolio activation plans; support, guidance and coaching regional Sales/Key Distributor marketing teams.
- Assist in the development of long-term Brand Strategy Reviews aligned to sector & regional business strategy
- Lead development of Brand Operating Plans for Nigeria region aligned to Brand Strategy Reviews
- Secure divisional support for Brand Operating Plans
- Provide support for Sales/Key Distributor BTA’s ito executing BOP’s and developing consumer insight
- Monitor brand equity across the region to ensure alignment to strategies/plans
- Manage and monitor the research processes – provide specialist support in the area of consumer research and insights across the division
- Identify opportunities and monitor brand development within the portfolios
- Monitors all marketing initiatives within the brand group across all aspects of the mix to ensure alignment to strategy, response to market dynamics and consumer needs
- Deliver brand group profitability
- Applies creative judgment in assessing consumer communication
- Ensures all Marketing processes and the KC Way are applied and implemented as appropriate
- Manages the Agency relationship to deliver the best creative results
- Manages (CFT) Cross Functional relationship, ensuring communication and involvement as required
- Establishes portfolio mix requirements in terms of price, packaging and ensures alignment across brands/sub-brands
- Ensures channel opportunities and constraints are identified, managed and influences to deliver profit
Qualifications and Experience
- Brand building: purpose, big ideas, marketing strategy, transformative content
- Lead transformational growth through expansive thinking beyond what is existing
- Embed strong external focus – consumer understanding
- Strong acumen in leveraging digital as a way to build stronger smarter relationships with consumers
- Proven success leading the development and execution of commercial programmes that deliver exceptional sustained results.
- Strong analytics, able to stand back and evaluate data, a rigorous and creative approach to problem-solving. Has the capability to transform it into actionable strategy which is measurable.
- Exceptional leadership skills with an extensive track record of building successful results-oriented and high-performing teams.
- A track record of bringing out the best of people
- Elevating marketing capabilities in the organization
- Experience of working in partnership with Sales as part of a Commercial team which is financially disciplined for-profit achievement.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online