PCI Educational Consult Limited, an HR and Recruitment agency, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
- We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties.
- Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies.
- This work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long-term growth of the company.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- High School diploma; BSc in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
- Exquisite communication and people skills
NGN40,000 – 65,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email
- Qualification BA/BSC