Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited remains at the vanguard of residential and Commercial real estate development across major cities in Nigeria delivering reliable structures with qualified infrastructure, luxury apartments in high brow cities, and commercial real estate with good returns for our investor, who have over time become part of our success story.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
Job Code: DCG/DCP/M003
Location: Jabi, Abuja
- Lead and implement the Marketing initiative of the company’s project assigned with respect to setting specific goals and working with his/her team to meet the goals.
- Build, train and motivate business development, marketing and sales teams to consistently meet & exceed targets.
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degree in relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Social media personnel.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- 5 – 7 years experience as a sales professional in a leadership role (preferably in the Real Estate sector but not mandatory).
- Proven track record of developing and executing business development, marketing and sales strategies for an established brand.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Code as the subject of the mail.