Boff & Company Insurance Brokers Limited is a government-licensed insurance broking firm with over three decades of experience in delivering personalized insurance solutions that have consistently and adequately met clients’ needs. Insurance, risk management, and reinsurance solutions and services are among the services and solutions offered. The company commenced operations in October 1991 and has branches in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Technical Unit
Location: Ikeja – Lagos / Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out pre- and post- loss physical inspections/surveys.
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Ransack the market for a reasonable and competitive quote for clients.
- Track insurance claims to ensure clients’ satisfaction.
- Follow up on client’s insurance claims to a logical conclusion.
- Issue and forward renewal notices to clients as and when due.
- Attend to client’s enquiries/requests and escalate critical issues to appropriately.
- Filing of all necessary documents with regulatory bodies.
- Respond adequately and timeously to all queries raised by Clients.
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones.
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc.
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose protection plans that meet their criteria.
- Work with clients to deliver Risk Management strategies that fit their risk profiles.
- Maintain bookkeeping systems, database and records.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure mutual satisfaction
- Candidate should possess any Graduate qualification (Bachelor’s Degree / HND)
- Must have completed NYSC
- ACIIN will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications;
- Effective analytical skills;
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Negotiation skills and the ability to influence others;
- Numeracy and statistical skills;
- Problem-solving skills and a logical approach to work;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.