The CVM Career Company – Our client, a Logistics company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The Manager will provide leadership to the company to achieve the key objectives of the company in the sales logistics market and build a strong brand in the industry.
- He/ She will be responsible for the overall performance of the company in terms of both operational & financial areas.
- He/She will be responsible for developing and executing the business plan & the achievement of Key Performance Indicators in the areas of customer, financial, internal business processes, and people.
- He/She will Design, Plan & Manage all company resources to enhance value to all company stakeholders.
- Assist the set-up process of the company & operations (operational processes, policies & procedures, Standard Operating Procedures, staff recruitment, training, selection of suppliers, local regulatory requirements, etc.)
- Develop & Execute the Business Plan/Budgets/Balanced Score Card
- Develop Sales & Marketing efforts alongside the sale manager (including new client prospecting, develop suitable proposals for new customers) for the company to achieve revenue growth, secure new clients
- Ensure company performance targets are met and ensure compliance in Environment, Health and Safety, Financial, Systems & Controls
- Develop the key anchor client relationship through value-added initiatives, and innovative logistics solutions
- Provide guidance & direction for logistics solutions to customers & internal productivity/quality improvement.
- Set targets (covering all Balanced Score Card areas) & performance evaluation of same on regular basis ensuring continual improvement
- Motivate, direct & develop the team to achieve their goals & targets
- Review current processes for continuous improvement and quality assurance
- Ascertain industry/logistics best practices to identify new and/or unique programs to differentiate clients from the marketplace and drive customer satisfaction
- Works in conjunction with various parties such as business development, field support and customer service to handle complaints and ensure support plans are in place to maintain long-term customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years work experience
- At least 2-year of experience working in a logistics organization
- At least 2 years experience leading teams.
N120,000 – N140,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.