MacTay Consulting – Our client is the largest Agribusiness Enterprise in Ondo State with large Oil Plantations across 3 Local Government areas of the South of Ondo State, Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Optimize the Company’s financial management policies.
- Performs financial analysis, prepare financial forecasts, and advise senior management on strategic planning.
- Gathering and interpreting information to evaluate the efficiency of financial procedures.
- Analyzing key financial data and advising senior management on strategic planning.
- Developing and implementing cost-effective financial policies and procedures, as well as mitigating financial risks.
- Preparing financial reports and budgets, as well as controlling and forecasting income and expenditure.
- Overseeing accounting procedures and supervising junior financial department staff.
- Monitoring auditing and taxation practices, as well as evaluating benefits and compensation packages. Ensuring that financial management policies and procedures adhere to regulatory standards.
- Performing financial record keeping, as well as protecting sensitive and confidential information.
- Keeping informed of regulatory requirements and best practices in management accounting.
- Preparing tax payments, identifying tax savings, and analyzing tax issues.
- Prepares tax returns and documentation, following all federal, state, and local tax laws.
- Investigate variances and getting approvals for applicators expenses.
- Responsible for managing the financial activities that occur throughout a project’s life cycle.
- B.Sc. in Finance / Account, or related discipline.
- Relevant Post graduate Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Professional Qualification Experience e.g. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Minimum of 5 years’ post qualification experience, with at least a year at senior level.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online