Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Dietary Cook
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan menus according to employers’ needs and diet restrictions.
- Assess nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans.
- Write, design and produce food menu that are varied, nutritionally balanced, and appetizing
- Prepare healthy food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups and beverages for employer on diet plans and medical nutrition needs
- Advise staff on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
- Prepare meals in private homes according to employers’ recipes or tastes, handling all diet meals for the family
- Stock, organize, and clean kitchens and cooking utensils.
- Specialize in preparing fancy dishes and/or food for special diets.
- Direct the operation and organization of kitchens and all food-related activities, including the presentation and serving of food.
- Plan and prepare food for parties, holiday meals, luncheons, special functions, and other social events.
- Serve meals and snacks to employing families and their guests.
- Cooked and served food and meals in accordance with planned menus, diet plans, recipes, portions, temperature control procedures, and facility policies.
- Candidates should possess an HND, OND, B.Sc qualification with 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Must be available for full time employment
- Must be a male
- Proven experience as nutritionist/ diet chef
- Thorough understanding of dietary meal plans and preparations and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
- Valid license to practice the profession.
Application Closing Date
28th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online