House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 13 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Seychelles, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Makeup Artist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Apply trendy makeup to clients using a color palette and different tools such brushes, sponges etc. to achieve desired looks requested by clients.
- Gele tying.
- Sell makeup products to clients.
- Ensure prompt daily stock taking using bin cards.
- Partake in the general stock taking in the store as assigned.
- Ensure clean and good ambience in the branch.
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate Degree
- Makeup Certificate
- Minimum of 2 year experience as a makeup artist.
Skill & Competencies
- Sound written & oral communication
- Good customer service & relationship skills
- Excellent salesmanship
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Makeup Artist – (state location)” as the subject of the mail. Eg, “Makeup Artist – Lekki”.