Blu Atlantic Hotel is a 44 rooms 4 star luxury hotel in Lekki phase 1, Lagos. It offers a unique luxury guest experince and fine dinning
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree (highly advantageous).
- 2 years of experience as a maintenance supervisor (essential).
- Strong knowledge of building trades and maintenance.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices.
- Effective budgeting and performance management.
- Fantastic organizational and leadership skills.
- Great eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related communication tools.
- Great time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.