DTNL Pharmaceuticals is a reputable pharmaceutical distribution company in Nigeria with wide range of pharmaceutical products. We have presence nationwide, with well over 20 years in the market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer (Pharmaceutical Manufacturing)
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a maintenance engineer to install machines and ensure they are operating properly. Your primary responsibilities will be to perform preventive maintenance on various devices and fix technical issues. You are to perform regular inspections of machinery and equipment, carrying out preventative maintenance, and fulfilling other duties such as building maintenance as assigned
- Excellent problem-solving skills and deep understanding of mechanics, hydraulics, and pneumatics are crucial to this role.
- To be a successful candidate you should have a practical mind, mechanical aptitude, and strong attention to detail. Ultimately, you will ensure that machinery and equipment are in excellent operating condition.
- Assembling, installing, and maintaining mechanical systems, machinery, and equipment.
- Troubleshooting machinery and performing routine preventative maintenance.
- Reading, interpreting, and following instructions and operation manuals.
- Maintaining a schedule for inspecting, servicing, and testing machinery.
- Cleaning, repairing and installing equipment and parts as needed.
- Operating a variety of hand and power tools.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Complying with health and safety regulations.
- Performing general maintenance work on buildings as assigned.
- HND / B.Sc. / B.Eng. /B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience as a maintenance engineer or in a similar role.
- Addition of Trade or Vocational school graduation will be an advantage.
- Knowledge and ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Strong computer skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Open to foreign nationals too.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates with a minimum of 2 years of machine handling experience should apply.