LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Assistant
- Manage the execution and implementation of the policy regarding logistics and warehouse.
- Follow up the supply/distribution of modern trade channel
- Plan, arrange and execute product delivery plan
- Manage company fleets of trucks for delivery actions
- Communicate with 3PL service providers where needed
- Report shipment deliveries schedule
- Prepare and submit activity report
- Comprehensive management and strategic planning in carrying out all related logistic activities in accordance with company business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain / Transport Management.
- Minimum of 3years of experience
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Skills
- Good numerical skills.
- Good Microsoft skills (Word, Excel)
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Qualification BA/BSC