At BFREE, we focus on improving consumers’ financial health through our tech-enabled ethical credit management system that makes collection processes in Nigeria and Kenya more scalable, efficient, and user-friendly. Our approach uses a combination of a self-servicing portal, automation supported by human operations, and machine learning algorithms, to cluster and predict customer behaviour. This results in higher recovery rates for lenders and a better experience for borrowers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer / Call Agent
Location: Illupeju / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
What You Will Be Doing
- Contacting and tracking customers and informing them of their overdue loans.
- Advising customers on their payment options and negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Following up with clients on previous payment arrangements.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date customer account information.
- Reporting daily progress against targets to the Team Leader.
Consider Applying If You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / NCE or OND qualification with 1 – 3 years of experience.
- Previous experience working as a Collections Officer/call centre agent.
- Familiarity with state debt collection laws.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Working knowledge of google workspace.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills.
- Good listening skills and superb questioning techniques.
- Infrastructure to work from home when necessary.
What We Offer
- Working for a fast-growing tech-enabled ethical credit is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them.
Here’s what we offer:
- Competitive Salary.
- Flexible remote work schedule
- 16 weeks Paid maternity
- Paternity leave.
- 15 days Annual Leave
- Opportunities to learn and grow with assigned personal development budgets
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that make a difference.
- Ability to work with some of the best minds in the financial industry through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., no suits, and no jerks.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Females are strongly encouraged to apply.