Edo State College of Education, Edo State Nigeria invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I & II
We need lecturers who can lecture in the following department / Area of Specialization:
- Educational Foundation
- Educational Psychology and Counseling
- Teaching Practice Units
- Curriculum Studies and Instruction
- Center for Educational Technology
- General Studies
- Ph.D or Master’s Degree in relevant Course Areas with Teaching / Research Experience.
- Candidate should have evidence of presentation of three (3) Journal Articles in reputable Journal.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit with their application thirty (30) copies of their detailed Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to reach the undersigned highlighting among others the following:
- Full Name
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of children (if any)
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications obtained with dates
- Working Experience
- Present Employment, indicating present status and salary
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Referees (3)
All Application should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed enveloped marked “Academic Position” to reach the:
Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Education,
Iyaro, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
- Each Applicant must have three (3) referees who should be requested by the Applicant to forward their referees report under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Short-listed candidates will be acknowledged.