Zylus Group International is a fast-growing real estate firm in Nigeria. It is a privately owned and internationally recognized business organization with an interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Agriculture, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Designs and Printing, Media, Transport and Logistics, Travelling and Tours, Property Management and many more.
Our corporate culture speaks Professionalism, Excellence, Integrity, Knowledge, and Service to offering the top-notch business relationship to all our partners across all our operational subsidiaries. The company’s operation is governed and guided by a strict Code of Ethics which sets the pace for its operations, commitment to excellence, and professionalism. With the support of her committed team, Zylus Group International has grown tremendously in revenue, size, and strength. While maximizing the business potentials of her esteem valued client base, both locally and internationally.
Zylus Group is the parent company of Zylus Homes and Property Limited, Zylus Investment Limited, Zylus Transport and Logistics Limited, Zylus Property Development Limited, Zylus Travels and Tour Ltd, Zylus Designs and Prints Ltd, Zylus Media Hub, Zylus Multipurpose Co-operative Society, Zylus Farmvest Ltd; Zylus Property Management Ltd and Zylus Advertising Agency Ltd.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Land Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carrying out surveys of the environment with construction projects in mind
- Working in diverse sectors, such as construction, property.
- Assessing land due for redevelopment
- Surveying landfill sites and more
- Managing and monitoring projects from start to finish
- Producing maps using GPS, surveying instruments, digital images and satellite photographs
- Analysing data using geographic information systems (GIS) and drawing charts using computer-aided design (CAD)
- Monitoring changes in the land during the construction process
- Writing reports and sharing crucial information with colleagues and clients.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 7 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.