Fab Juice Bar is a revolutionary brand of cold pressed juice bars; an innovation of young enthusiasts and passionate advocates for a healthy, active and fun lifestyle using the very best of natural fresh organic products- fruits & vegetables and probiotic rich low fat yogurt. Our inspiration comes as the rise of fast foods becomes a part of the fabric of our society with no alternatives for the health conscious consumer.
We intend to bridge that gap and be a leading and widely recognized brand of juice bars known as “the healthy alternative”. We exist primarily just for you as we connect the health conscious to healthy natural food and drink alternatives; provide tips to the curious on the benefits of adopting a healthy natural consumption lifestyle and inspire a movement for positive healthy nutrition alternatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Kitchen Assistant
- Ability to Perform food preparation; prepping, processing the fruits and vegetables
- Store and arrange prepped fruits, vegetables and other ingredients for production in the fridge or freezers.
- Estimate inventory and supplies required daily for work.
- Clean and prep fresh produce and vegetables.
- Set aside prepped and treated fruits in the fridge at the close of business.
- Display products ready for sale in the available chillers.
- Responsible to produce orders and requests from walk-in customers, Customer service reps or as instructed by the Outlet Manager.
- Ability to attend to customers politely.
- Minimum of SSCE Certification or its equivalent.
- Kitchen/food production experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends.
- Genuine interest in production of healthy meals.
- Must reside in Ikeja and environs.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.