eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Developer Intern (NYSC)
Locations: Garki, Abuja (FCT) & Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- eHealth4everyone is looking for Tech-savvy, Health-enthusiastic, and Learning-driven fresh graduates with strong academic achievements, good communication skills who have a keen interest in growing & gaining relevant work experience in a professional environment.
- Interns will have the opportunity to experience work-life & real-time projects at eHealth4everyone and gain insights into the world of Tech/Health-tech.
- Corp members serving or intending to serve in Abuja / Lagos are welcome to apply.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant course and at least six months experience in the position of interest.
- A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with work tools, frameworks, languages within selected areas
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Creative thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to learn fast
- Honesty, hard work, and reliability
- An ability to work flexibly across multiple projects and tasks.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Great attention to detail, highly organized.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please select “NYSC” as the category while filling out the application.