Primly Premium Solutions Limited (PPS) is a technology Solution Company established in Nigeria to provide innovative solutions to basic issues that occur in everyday life. Our goal is simple – using technology to solve societal problems. We are a fun and energetic team with a culture of excellence. At PPS we understand it takes a team to thrive – Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. We are expanding our team, and looking for talented and passionate individuals. We design web applications, and database solutions and offer consultancy services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Technician
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced IT Technician to provide technical assistance and support on Computer systems (Hardware and Software) and matters related to IT.
- Ensure all systems are working optimally and diagnose and repair Hardware components
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve, often remotely, basic IT issues
- Install new applications, software, and Equipment
- Assist with configuring and connecting Peripheral equipment to computer systems
- Provide technical assistance and respond to queries via calls, emails, text, and other platforms.
- Email Management: Set up new staff emails and suspend and manage existing emails.
- Coordinate and oversee Equipment movement, allocation, and reallocation.
- Process Orders for New Equipment: Source for Vendors, obtain invoices, and process requests.
- Be involved in the equipment disposal process
- Assist with network configuration: Install networking equipment like routers, switches, etc.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Uninstall old programs and ensure systems are up to date with antivirus and other relevant Software
- Perform periodic data backup on Google Drive and external storage systems
- Implement scheduled maintenance and routinely evaluate the performance of systems to ensure they are running smoothly
- Evaluate and assess new software applications and conduct software tests
- Identify bugs, software defects and inconsistencies
- Create and regularly update logs to document testing phases and defects
- Ensure the software is fit for purpose and any bugs or issues are removed/fixed before it gets deployed
- Record and log all interactions (queries, incidents, and resolutions) in relevant logs
- Ensuring that all requests directed to the IT Dept are responded to in due time and processed as soon as possible
- Provide regular updates to staff through troubleshooting and resolution phases
- Maintain a database of all equipment (Computers, Keyboards, Wireless Adapters, Routers, etc.)
- Draft relevant Usage Policies for IT Equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 2 years cognate experience.
- Working knowledge of operating systems and network protocols
- Able to diagnose and resolve basic IT Issues
- CompTIA A+ and Cisco Added advantage
- Able to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations
- Ability to multi-task, manage and independently lead various projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Feel free to include relevant certifications.