VAB Solutions is an IT company delivering expertise, integration and advisory, based on renowned IT technologies. Established in 2017, with a team of experts with vast knowledge across the different IT domains, we are present in Lagos, Nigeria and with a growing number of staff. From our small but resolute beginning, we have made major inroads into the IT market, capturing key area of products and services, and established a track record of success in delivering high quality products and services. Today we provide a wide variety of IT inter-related services, which includes business advisory, managed services and IT security services all in the best state-of-the-art functionality
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Systems Engineer
- In this role, you’ll help build the technology responsible for our core services. Your work will influence the success of companies across the country.
- Members of our Technology team are experts in the field, working to evaluate and improve today’s systems while building tomorrow’s.
Basic qualifications for consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent job related experience.
One or more years of experience in the following areas:
- Cisco Networking
- VMWare virtualization software including ESX 5 and 6
- Active Directory administration
- MS Windows-based servers
- Backup and Recovery
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Solutions
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Basic networking knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot and repair local TCP/IP based networks.
- ITIL V3 Foundations certification preferred
- MCSA/MCSE certification preferred
- Effectively manage scope and customer expectations on individual assignments.
- Must have the ability to work effectively with end-users, gain their confidence, understand their technical and operational needs and translate them into viable technical solutions. Superior verbal and written skills, encompassing complete understanding of the English language with exceptional communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to work as a contributing member of the team
- Good programming skills.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.