County Finance Limited is a financial company that principally engages in the provision of financial products and services to the public. County Finance Limited is authorized and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to conduct financial service activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT System Administrator
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Role / Responsibilities
- To oversee the information technology needs of the organization including supervising subordinates, coordinating software implementation and upgrades.
- Keep up with and continually acquire new programming, technical and software skills on pace with the emergence of new technologies.
- Oversee programming, network, Internet, hardware, and software considerations and supervise IT and project subordinate on tasks.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, networks, requests, and service issues in a timely manner.
- Producing and maintaining web applications to meet customer requirements
- Web development and Management
- Work with development teams and product managers to create software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Work with data scientists or business analysts to improve the software.
- Providing prompt technical support across the company.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary and testing new technology.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc / HND qualification
- 2 – 4 Years of Experience
- Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
- Excellent graphics designing skill
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN), and patch management
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Excellent communication skills.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com with “IT Systems Administrator ” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.