Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and talented IT Project Manager to join a dynamic project team.
The resource shall be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing the Project-Based Services engagements.
- The candidate must be able to proactively work to set customer expectations to assure a smooth project including project timeline, client requirements, and critical dependencies.
- The candidate must possess strong financial skills with strong attention to detail.
Position Summary & Key Areas Of Responsibilities
- Required to oversee projects. This role originates in the Plan Phase and extends through the Deployment Phase of the Project Management Governance Process; Oversight of Project from Concept Phase through Deployment via other Project Managers
- Decompose projects into time-phased elements and prioritize key deliverables; Assumes full accountability for overall success of a project through deployment.
- Define project goals and objectives; Identify customer requirements; Identify resource requirements; Develop project budget; Track incurred and projected expenses against program plan and report to management.
- Prioritize resource allocation; Assist with resource negotiation; Manage cost/schedule/resource variances
- Produce project documentation; Establish/maintain project information system; Monitor and control project
- Develop and be accountable for the overall project plan; Ensure resources are committed and engaged for all project phases
- The primary function of the role is translating customer IT services requirements into customer solutions/contracts that secure customer loyalty, drive acceptable profit margins and are delivered with fidelity
- The role requires strong project management skills and leadership in a dynamic and deadline-driven environment
- Required to qualify and develop a solution that is mutually acceptable to the client and the company
- Liaise closely with pricing analysts to ensure operational commitments are translated accurately into cost assumptions
- Provide sales team with technical and service presales support; Prepare and deliver services presentations to current and prospective customers
- Negotiates directly with customers and contractors
- Certifications and proficiency in Technology and Telecom fields of knowledge. Cisco wireless certifications are an asset.
- Ensures the program meet established time, cost, technical and customer objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field (Minimum 2:2)
- 10 years of related experience in customer-facing, technology deployment and support environment
- 7 years in Project Management and strong experience in working with a Financial Institution
- Ability to work under tight timelines in a demanding environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work closely with the Business Leaders, IT Partners, and peers for the project, the customer and the development/implementation team within a Project Team environment – both internal to NCR and external with the customer.
- Interface with multiple business functions and organizations, as well as multiple specialists, in defining, producing and managing plans for successful project delivery
- Ability to lead/coordinate a cross-functional team, ensuring that projects meet defined scope, time, cost and quality constraints
- Ability to deal with organizational influences, ambiguity and continuous change.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Resumes (MS Word and PDF) to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.