Oxford Heritage Group is a subsidiary of Oxford International Group. Oxford International Group is a privately owned and internationally recognized venture capital organization with keen interest in Real Estate Investment, Property Sales, Human Capital Development, Asset Management, Property Leasing, Agriculture, Banking, Renewable Energy, Education, Food Production, Infrastructure and General Construction, Property Valuation, Information Technology Management, Logistics, Fashion, Printing Media and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Investment Marketing Manager
2.) Investment Banker
3.) Business Development Manager
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and lead investment sales strategies with a focus on execution.
- Cross sell specifies investment products of the firm smartly.
- Meet and exceed monthly targets figures.
- Candidates should possess an HND / Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Ability to close investment transactions on behalf of the organization.
- Ability to build productive team members. Must be target driven and result oriented.
N100,000 – N600,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.