Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up-to-date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily market (local and international) summary
- Weekly/Monthly/Annual market (stock and commodity) updates
- Weekly Economic Dashboard (all markets review and projection)
- Writing articles on Buy, Sell or Hold forecasts
- Weekly Investigative Investment analysis
- Billionaires’ watch (stocks)
- Daily/weekly news on other alternative assets i.e. cryptocurrency
- Develop a rich source of market and investment analysts as sources in Nigeria and globally.
Standard Operating Procedures:
- Develop, review and maintain media-related policies, guidelines, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Responsible for conducting regular research and liaising with professionals, and internal and external stakeholders across various industries to ensure best practices in the organisation
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 – 31 years of relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.