SME Growth Hub – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will monitor and report on the company’s inventory levels.
- You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, adjustments.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online