Canadian Bridge Academy – Established in 2016, CBA has offered dozens of our students a pathway to earn the Ontario Secondary School Diploma. This year, we are launching Abuja’s first international K-12 school modelled on the Ontario curriculum.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Private School Teacher
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
To support our expansion, we are recruiting for a number of academic positions:
- CBA Elementary
- Teachers: Grade 1 – 8
- CBA High School
Teachers of the following:
- Arts & Design,
- Business Studies,
- Computer Science,
- English Language,
- Health & Nutrition,
- Political Science.
Minimum Qualifications for all Roles
- A relevant Post Secondary qualification.
- We will prioritize candidates with 2-3 years of teaching experience at an international school.
- Ability to provide a police character certificate and pass background checks.
- Proficiency with modern classroom tools, such as LMS, computers, projectors and Interactive Whiteboards.
- Passion to teach, lead and mould independent thinkers.
- Excellent English language skills; working knowledge of other Nigerian languages and Pidgin is desired.
CBA’s compensation package includes:
- A competitive salary, which we review annually.
- Contribution to employees’ pension scheme and a performance incentive plan.
- An excellent work environment, free from discrimination.
- N90,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes (maximum 2-pages), with a recent photo, references and an introductory video (30-60 seconds) about yourself – your background, what you do in your free time/hobbies and why CBA should consider you as a Teacher to: email@example.com using “Application: CBA Teacher” as the subject of the mail.
- Please send us a link to your video on a shared platform (such as Google Drive). Otherwise, please upload to YouTube and send us a link.
- Please email both the link and your CV (in PDF format)
- We perform reference checks; please think well about your referees.
- We thank all candidates in advance, but we will only contact those whom we wish to progress to the next stages.