At the Olive Prime Centre, we are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We hereby welcome individuals with serious drug and alcohol problems who see abstinence as their way forward; individuals with chronic mental illness who need support in integration into pre-morbid daily activities and individuals who require one-on-one tailored service in our home treatment services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Security Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
The roles and responsibilities of this include but not limited to:
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life and property
- Obtains help by sounding alarms
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers for parking purposes only
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal
- Perform any other duties so assigned.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE or OND.
- Minimum of 3 year of proven experience as a security personnel
- Demonstrable skills in communication and interpersonal Skills
- Smart, Mentally and Physically fit.
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.